Sunday, September 20, 2009

Delights

19 September 2009 - Delights yet guilty


Today's a saturday and I'm working. -.- Or rather of the 7 days, I'm working on the day that is suppose to be the busiest day of the week. Haha.

Actually, I shouldn't be working at all. Haha. But since I've promised Eric to work for him today, I came. [: Work has been fine. But it wasn't that busy as IT show last friday. And actually, it wasn't as busy as what I thought it should be. And I've a good reason why it is so. (:

Finally, after much consideration, I got myself the book, "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffeneggerfrom TIMES bookshop today. All thanks to Azri, Don, Hardy, Jasper, Xiu Ying, Yongqi for the vochur they give. Haha. I'm now so tempted to buy some other books from Times when I'm inside hunting for books today. =x

I'm book-oholic. Hahas.

And simply because I went to Times, I forgot to punch my card for break just now. Lols. Never mind, I earned an extra dollar of money if that's what happen I guess. Lols.

Work has been fine. But I guess I won't last long there. Not with everyone's leaving the moment Eric leaves. Or rather, I don't think I can last till the time Eric leaves. I simply cant stand the new AM who drag in front of the policy and talk to me about them. I guess he can see that I'm shunning the trainee AM who came from hereen. Lol. Is it really that obvious that I'm always walking in the opposite direction that he walk?

Perhaps it really is obvious to a certain extent. Haha. Should I made next week as my last week? Hmm....

One more big headache. My IS early bird programme. Why am I in this early bird programme when basically, I've nothing else to choose except for 'Starting A Business' and 'Entrepreneur and the Law'. ):

Having a taste of laws and acts of Singapore in OCCHE, I guess Starting A Business is a better choice to make. So basically, I shall go to ngee ann on Tuesday, walk into the computer lab, click on the one and only choice I have which is Starting a Business and I'll definitely get into it. So now I wonder why I'm having an earlybird programme. =/
Earlybird also no use. There's nothing to choose except these 2. :(

After work, took the red line home, went all the way to Bukit Batok West for Yang Han's supper before walking back home.

Delights because I know a bunch of fun and excellant people from work. Thanks Eric for fishing the Big Bird Head for me. xD And I'm so guilty that he spends so much trying to fish big bird toy for me. I shall bring money and try to fish it for myself next working day.

It's Hari Raya Puasa tomorrow. Shall stay home sleep. :)

No comments: